Document has no Preview in Inbox
A file must be saved as a .pdf, .xls, .doc or .ppt file, and include the file extension in the file name to be previewed in the PayMaker Inbox. If unable to preview a file in the Inbox, it may be due to the file not being a supported file format.
Please note that there are times when a PDF does not display an image. We work with a 3rd-party vendor to process this image conversion and will continue to improve the process so that the impact of this issue is limited.
Supported file formats
Documents can be stored as any file format in PayMaker. The files that are automatically visible in your Inbox are:
- Adobe PDF (version 5.0 or later)
- Microsoft Word (version 97 & 2003 or later)
- PowerPoint (version 97; 2003 or later)
- Excel (version 97; 2003 or later)
Things to know
- Document needs to be less than 25MB in size
- For files with more than 250 pages, preview will only be available on the first 250 pages
- Documents/attachments can be stripped of data when they are auto forwarded to the inbox. It is recommended to email the document directly to the inbox.