Uploading a logo
Uploading your company logo will make your PayMaker account and communications more recognizable for your vendors and customers.
We'll show this logo on:
- Your company's network profile
- Emails to your vendors and customers
- Invoices you send to customers
- The Branded website created from your PayMaker account where customers pay you
Upload your logo
- Click Settings
- Under Your Company, click Logo
- Click Choose File and locate your logo file
- Click Upload
The logo image must be in one of the following formats:
The default image size is 100 pixels (width) by 50 pixels (height).
Things to know
- If you upload a larger image, it will be scaled to the default size. The image provided will have the same aspect ratio (2x wide by 1x high) as the default image to ensure legibility when scaled.