iOS Mobile App for Collaborators: Deleting bills
If you no longer need a bill in PayMaker, you can deactivate it, if it is completely unpaid.
Note: For audit and security purposes, when a bill is created in Bill.com, it is not completely deleted, but moved to inactive status. Not to worry, though! Inactive bills cannot be paid unless they are reactivated.
Deactivating a bill
- From the Home screen in your Bill.com app, tap the Options bars on the top left
- Tap Bills
- Tap the bill you want to deactivate
- Tap the Options dots on the top right
- Tap Archive
Things to know
- To deactivate a bill, you must have manage bill/document permissions
- A paid/partially bill cannot be deactivated