Change your Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) phone number
If you would like to change the primary or backup phone number you use for Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) codes, you will need access to the current primary or backup phone numbers for the confirmation code needed to authorize the change.
To change your primary or backup number:
- Click Settings
- Click Security under the You section
- Click Change Primary MFA or Change Backup MFA
- Confirm Yes if you wish to delete and add new MFA method (number)
- Send confirmation code to either the current primary, or the secondary phone, selected in the drop down
- Enter code received
- Enter the new phone number and send code
- Enter code received to the new phone number to save
If you no longer have access to the primary or backup numbers, please contact Customer Support.