PayMaker the industry's most advanced security and process controls to ensure that your data is safe:
- Best-in-Class Data Security VeriSign Secured (Click on logo to verify VeriSign certificate)
- 256-bit SSL encryption technology mirroring that of the banks (ensures privacy of communications between your browser and the PayMaker service)
- Firewalls and intrusion-detection devices prevent unauthorized electronic access to servers
- Production servers are in high-security locked facility with biometric access controls
- Offsite continuous warm backup enables PayMaker to recover from a potential disaster quickly
- Industry-Leading Controls PayMaker undergoes an annual SAS70 Type II Audit by a leading national CPA Firm
- Payments utilize FDIC-insured bank accounts PayMaker
- TRUSTe is an independent, non-profit organization whose mission is to build user's trust and confidence in the Internet by promoting the use of fair information practices
This privacy statement covers the Web site PayMaker. Because this Web site wants to demonstrate its commitment to your privacy, it has agreed to disclose its information practices and have its privacy practices reviewed for compliance by TRUSTe.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, please submit an email or chat live with Customer Support.
If you do not receive acknowledgment of your inquiry or your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, please contact TRUSTe who will liaison with PayMaker to resolve any concerns.
We design and maintain security procedures that protect your information online and off-line
We support 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology
We encrypt all sensitive data in our database
We use firewalls to prevent unauthorized electronic access to the servers where your information is stored
The servers are in a secure environment to prevent unauthorized physical access
Our facilities have guards and video surveillance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Our employees may access your information only to help us provide you with our service
We educate all of our employees about the importance of keeping our customers' information confidential and secure
Our employees do not have the access to bank account or credit card information
All PayMaker employees and contractors go through a background check
We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored personal information to you via email or conspicuous posting on this Site without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with:
(i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or
(ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system
When you sign up for PayMaker, you provide an email address and password to access our website. You can help protect your information by keeping your password secret and by changing it from time-to-time.