Designating a Network Connections Manager
Designate an active user, in any role, to be the Network Connections Manager. Network notifications, like when a business sends an invite to connect with you, will be sent only to the user designated. This user will also appear in the Managed By field on the company's network profile.
Designating a user as Network Connections Manager
- Click Settings
- Under Permissions, click Users
- Click the name of the user to designate
- Next to Connection Manager, click Make Connection Manager
The user list will display the updated Connection Manager designation.
Things to know
- By default, the Managed By field on the company's network profile is the original Administrator or the earliest Administrator added who is still active (unless and until another user is designated)
- Designation of the Network Connection Manager can only be made by an Administrator or a user in a custom role with the Manage User Permissions
- Only one user can be the Network Connection Manager at a time