Tips for using 2-step Verification
2-Step Verificaiton protects your account using both your password and your phone. If you're not receiving the 2-step verification code on your phone, try some of these tips below:
- Clear the number and enter the number again
- Clear the number and enter a different number
- Be sure the number is a direct line, not routing through a switchboard that requires the entry of an extension
- Reset the phone by powering the phone off, then turning it back on. Once the phone is back on, request a new code.
- If you received the error message "We can no longer send a code - You‘ve reached the maximum attempts for sending a code to one of your devices," the code has been sent three (3) times, which is the maximum per session. Please log out of your account and then log in again to request a new code.
- Trying to add a non-US number? Our authentication code service requires the '+' sign preceding international numbers. Some countries/carriers do not enforce this format. If you are using a non-US number, try adding the "+" sign and request a new code.