Processing documents from the Inbox
There are multiple options when processing a document from the PayMaker Inbox.
Create a new
- Vendor credit
- Enter a document for a vendor
Add to an existing
Document order and splitting
- Click the document you'd like to use in your Inbox
- If this a multi-page document and you have not set a default preference, you will see a popup to set your preference to attach all pages by default, or just the first page. You can set your selection to be the default, and this can be changed later.
- You select which pages to include by clicking All or None next to associate to bill to include all/none, or check the box per page to select individual pages
- Check Associate to bill for each page you'd like to include
- Any pages not included will be available to use later
- Select the action you'd like to take:
- Click Enter Bill to create a new bill
- Click More Actions to select Add to Existing bill, New document, etc.
- Complete bill details (or document, etc)
- If you are creating a bill, you can click undock to open the document in a new window and make bills with multiple line items easier to enter
- Click Save, or Save and next if creating a bill
- Click save and next to save a bill, and the next unassociated page will open in the bill creation window
- If all pages have been associated, the next unprocesed document in your inbox will open
Once you have saved a bill, you can edit that bill and Reorder the pages within the attachment if needed:
- Use arrows to move selected pages up or down
- Drag to re-order the pages
- Enter a page # to move the selected page to the right order
- Click Apply to see the re-order reflected immediately.
When deleting documents from the inbox, we will ask you to confirm you'd like to delete the item, but you can select not to have to see that confirmation each time if you'd like.
Delete Inbox items
Select one or multiple items to delete all at once by clicking the trash can icon or Delete if on the Grid view.
Delete a page from a multi-page document
Enter the page number or navigate to the page with the arrows and click the trash can icon to delete the page.
Delete an attachment
If you want to delete an attachment from an email in` your inbox, click the attachment thumbnail and then the trash can icon on the attachment.