Sending a note to a customer
PayMaker offers the option to send notes to connected Customers within the system. If the customer is connected in the Bill.com Network, a note can be sent to easily communicate when issues arise.
Sending a Note
General note for the customer
- Click Customers in the left navigation pane
- Click the Customer name
- Click the Notes tab
- Enter note
- Toggle Visible to customer on
- Click Save
Note for a specific invoice
- Locate the eInvoice or eCredit in question
- Enter message in the Notes section
- Toggle Make visible to customer on
- Click Save
- Status updates (Sent, Accepted, Approved, Payment Processed, Payment Void) will be visible to connected customers on eInvoices and ePayments.
- If Make visible to customer is not selected, messages left on eInvoices will only be visible to other PayMaker users who work in the account and can view Invoices
- Tag other users on the PayMaker account in notes for easy communication and collaboration! Just type @, followed by their name.
- If a customer leaves a note, an email notification will notify users with manage invoice permissions of the note. Click Reply in the email, and it will open the invoice in PayMaker, so issues can be resolved quickly and easily.