Invitation sent to a Vendor already using Bill.com
If you sent your vendor an invitation to receive ePayments from your company and learned that they already use Bill.com, don't worry! You can connect with their existing Bill.com account. They don't have to create a new account to connect with you.
All you need is their Payment Network ID, which they can provide to you. They'll find it on their My Network Profile page, displayed in Additional Network Features, under the Network icon.
Once you have your vendor's Payment Network ID(PNI), cancel any pending invitation, and adding the PNI to the vendor's details in your AP account will close out the pending invitation.
You must have Manage Vendors permissions to follow these steps.
Add a vendor's Payment Network ID (PNI)
- Click Vendors in the left navigation pane
- Click the vendor's name
- Click Details
- Click Enter next to Payment Network ID
- Enter your vendor's Payment Network ID and click Search
- Click Connect and pay on the vendor in the list that matches your vendor
- Click Confirm after you verify the vendor's details
Your vendor wiilil receive a connection request, and once they confirm the connection and add a bank account, you can send them ePayments.