Oracle NetSuite: Bills
From Oracle NetSuite to PayMaker
- If a bill is created from a purchase order (PO), it will sync to PayMaker
- Edit line items for these bills in Oracle NetSuite, editing in PayMaker will unlink the bill from the PO in Oracle NetSuite. The Description field for the line item in PayMaker will indicate the bill is connected to a PO in Oracle NetSuite.
- If a bill is partially or fully paid in Oracle NetSuite, it will not sync from Oracle NetSuite to PayMaker
- If the currency for a bill is not USD (US dollars,) it will not sync from Oracle NetSuite to PayMaker
- $0 bills in Oracle NetSuite will sync to PayMaker as unpaid bills if they do not have payments on them in Oracle NetSuite
From PayMaker to Oracle NetSuite
- PayMaker only supports classifications in the line items of a bill. Bills in Oracle NetSuite can be classified both in the general section of the bill, as well as the line items of the bill.
- When bills sync from PayMaker to Oracle NetSuite, the general section of the bill will use the classification that is set as the Default Payables classification in the Bill.com Preferences within Oracle NetSuite
- To make it easier to reclassify these records (as needed), create a department, location, and/or class called Unclassified, Uncoded or something similar, and set that as the Default Payables classification. This will allow a report to be run in order to isolate the bills that need to be reclassified.
- If Oracle NetSuite’s “Only Sync Approved Bills/Credits” is enabled, bills will not sync to Oracle NetSuite unless their Approval Status is Approved
- When bills sync to Oracle NetSuite with this enabled, the status will automatically be set as “Approved” in Oracle NetSuite.
- Once a bill is approved in PayMaker and syncs to Oracle NetSuite, changes to the approval status will not sync.
If you do not see the described feature available in PayMaker, you may not have access to the feature based on permissions for your role and/or your plan does not have this feature. If you wish to get access to the feature, please review the available plans for PayMaker and upgrade accordingly or contact the Administrator of your PayMaker account. Changes in monthly user fees may apply.