Intacct Sync Error: This transaction is missing 'Vendor' dimension for the Account 20000 [Select 'Vendor' dimension and save your transaction.]This transaction may be grouped with other transactions in General Ledg"
Why the Sync Error occurs
The expense account(s) used on this bill require a dimension, due to a setting in Intacct. This dimension may be Department, Location, Project, Customer, Vendor, Employee and or an Item.
How to Fix the Sync Error
You will need to either remove the dimension requirement from the account in Intacct and run another sync, or add the dimension to the errorinig bill in PayMaker and sync.
To edit the bill in PayMaker:
- Click Bills in the left navigation pane
- If the bill to be edited is not listed, it may not be an unpaid bill
- To see all Bills, change Payment Status drop down to All
- Click the Invoice Number of the bill to be edited
- Hover over the vendor name to see details such as payment method, payment address, pay to, payment terms, autopay setting, 1099 status, tax ID, and primary email address
- Click More actions
- Select Edit bill
- Edit the bill information as needed
- Click Save
To remove the required dimension from the account(s) in Intacct:
- In Intacct, hover over General Ledger and click Accounts
- Locate the account that requires dimension removal, based on the error and/or the account(s) used on the erroring bill
- Click Edit next to the account number
- Under Dimension settings, uncheck everything
- Click Save in the top right corner
- Sync again