Sage Intacct sync: Bills
- Only fully unpaid bills sync from Sage Intacct into PayMaker
- Always initiate payments in PayMaker
- Bills can be paid on the Overview page or the individual bill
- Record offline payments to mark bills as paid from the individual bill page
- Offline payments will sync to Sage Intacct
- Print check in Sage Intacct can be selected on the individual bill page
- This type of payment will sync to Sage Intacct
- Bills that are entered in PayMaker that are over $10 million dollars will sync into Sage Intacct as $0 bills in the state "no value". This is currently a sync limitation.
- Once a bill is paid, it cannot be updated via the sync. If a paid bill needs to be reclassified, enable Re-classify transactions in Sage Intacct to avoid sync errors.
- Sage Intacct PO's will sync to PayMaker once they are converted to unpaid bills. After syncing, they are ready to be approved and paid.
- In order for bills to sync seamlessly, approvals in Sage Intacct will need to be disabled
- Go to Accounts Payable > Configure Accounts Payable > Payment Approval Settings
- Select Disable Approval. If choosing to have this option unchecked, all bills will need to be approved in Sage Intacct for payments to be recorded.
- The option to have ONLY Approved bills sync to Sage Intacct is available
If you do not see the described feature available in PayMaker, you may not have access to the feature based on permissions for your role and/or your plan does not have this feature. If you wish to get access to the feature, please review the available plans for PayMaker and upgrade accordingly or contact the Administrator of your PayMaker account. Changes in monthly user fees may apply.