Syncing check numbers to the accounting software
Check numbers for PayMaker payments will not sync to your accounting software. However, you will see "PayMaker" in the place where a check number could be in the accounting software. This will make it easy to identify which payments were made by PayMaker.
Report with Check Numbers
You can get a list of check numbers for your PayMaker payments by running a Funds Transfer Detail Report in PayMaker:
- Click Reports in the left navigation menu
- Under Payables Reports, click Funds Transfer Detail for PayMaker Payments
- On the Funds Transfer Detail page:
- Enter a date or date range
- Group the results by date or vendor
- Select a Report Format.
- Click Go
The report shows all the individual payments grouped by day. The PayMaker check number is reported in the Disbursement # field.