Selecting a process date when scheduling a payment
The process date is the day that we debit funds from your bank account for a bill payment.
The process date of a payment defaults to the earliest available date, typically the next business day. When scheduling a payment, the process date can be changed to a future date by following these steps:
Updating the Process Date
- Click the calendar icon on the line of the bill on the Bills to Pay screen
- Choose another future business day as the processing date
Continue scheduling this and other payments, noting the change to the estimated arrival date based on the update to the process date.
Things to know
- The earliest available process date is the next business day
- Payments cannot be processed on weekends or bank holidays
- The process date cannot be changed once the payment is scheduled