Oracle NetSuite Sync Error: Account id = null & Bill.com id = XXXXX is invalid because it is of type Bank
Why the Sync Error occurs
This error occurs because the GL account selected in the Expenses section of the bill is categorized as Bank. A bank account cannot be used in the Expenses section of a bill.
How to Fix the Sync Error
If the wrong account(s) was selected on the bill, edit the bill, and select new, non-Bank-Type accounts for the line items.
If the account(s) used on the bill was incorrectly categorized as Bank, change the account type:
- Click Settings
- Under Accounting, click Chart of Accounts
- Click the name of the account used on the bill
- Click edit
- For Type, select something other than Bank
- Click Save
- Return to the bill with the sync error
- In the Bill Summary, verify the splits work with the new account type
- Sync again