Oracle NetSuite: Vendor Credits
From Oracle NetSuite to PayMaker
- Only fully unapplied vendor credits will sync to PayMaker
From PayMaker to Oracle NetSuite
- PayMaker only supports classifications in the line items of a vendor credit
- Vendor credits in Oracle NetSuite can be classified both in the general section of the vendor credit, as well as the line items of the vendor credit
- When vendor credits sync from PayMaker to Oracle NetSuite, the general section of the vendor credit will use the account that is set as the Default Payables classification in the PayMaker Preferences within Oracle NetSuite
- To make it easier to reclassify these records (as needed), create a department, location, and/or class called Unclassified, Uncoded or something similar, and set that as the Default Payables classification. This will allow a report to be run in order to isolate the vendor credits that need to be reclassified.
- To configure the sync to apply vendor credits in Oracle NetSuite when a period is closed, enable Non-GL Changes to the Accounting Period in Oracle NetSuite:
- Hover over Setup > Accounting, click Manage Accounting Periods
- Click the period in which the vendor credit is dated in order to edit the base period
- Check Allow Non-G/L Changes
- If Oracle NetSuite’s “Only Sync Approved Bills/Credits” is enabled, vendor credits will not sync to Oracle NetSuite unless the Approval Status of the vendor credit is Approved.
- When vendor credits sync to Oracle NetSuite with this enabled, the status will automatically be set as “Approved” in Oracle NetSuite
- Once a vendor credit is approved in PayMaker and syncs to Oracle NetSuite, changes to the approval status will not sync
If you do not see the described feature available in PayMaker, you may not have access to the feature based on permissions for your role and/or your plan does not have this feature. If you wish to get access to the feature, please review the available plans for PayMaker and upgrade accordingly or contact the Administrator of your PayMaker account. Changes in monthly user fees may apply.