Sage Intacct sync: Credit Memos
- Credit Memos will need to be manually created in Sage Intacct and PayMaker because they do not sync to or from Sage Intacct.
- Applying a credit memo will also need to be performed manually in Sage Intacct and PayMaker. Application of vendor credits do not sync to or from Sage Intacct.
Creating a credit memo in Sage Intacct
- Go to Accounts Payable
- Under Transactions > Click Account Adjustments
Creating a credit memo in PayMaker
- In the left navigation pane, click Invoices
- Click the more options dots
- Click Credit Memos
- Click New
- Enter credit memo details
- Click Save
If you do not see the described feature available in PayMaker, you may not have access to the feature based on permissions for your role and/or your plan does not have this feature. If you wish to get access to the feature, please review the available plans for PayMaker and upgrade accordingly or contact the Administrator of your PayMaker account. Changes in monthly user fees may apply.