Bill.com iOS Mobile App for Collaborators
The Bill.com Mobile App provides a simple and secure way to create, review and approve or deny bills on the go!
- Secure access and increased security, with support for TouchID and passcode authentication
- Track information about bills and invoices, including due date, amount due, audit trail of approvers, and more from your dashboard
- Switch easily between accounts without signing out
- Review notes from your co-workers, vendors, and customers, and get notifications when you've been tagged in a note
- Scan documents with your phone's camera or upload an existing photo and process them into bills or send them to your Inbox
- Inbox actions for both Payables and Receivables
- Manage all vendor and customer information
- Access key tasks with Quick Actions
- Approve bills from a list by swiping right and deny by swiping left
- View bill details screen that show all expense details
- Review digital images of original bills and all attached documents
- Access your payment and approval history
- Invite vendors to join the Bill.com Network and connect with vendors who already use Bill.com
- Connect with vendors through Network Recommendations
- View detailed payment tracking timelines for bill payments
- Manage Customers and Items
- Create invoices with ease
- Keep track of payments received
- Get notifications on your phone when a new payment comes in
Can I manage my Accounts Receivables with this app?
Yes! You can keep track of open invoices, review invoice and customer details, and get notifications to your phone or mobile device when a payment has been received. You can also manage customers and items, and create invoices easily!
Which devices can run the Bill.com mobile app?
The mobile app is currently available for iOS 7.1 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus, and is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Where can I download the app?
You can find the app in the iTunes App Store on your Apple device. The app is currently only available in the US.